- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
UFC 135 drew 16,344 MMA fans to the Pepsi Center in Denver last Saturday for a $2 million live gate.
The UFC 135: Jones vs Rampage event held last Saturday was a success, attaining over 16,000 attendants and a live gate of $2 million. UFC President, Dana White, announced the good news during the evening’s post-event conference. The event, which took place at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado, witnessed the submission victory of Jon Jones over Quinton “Rampage” Jackson.
The exact number of the complimentary tickets delivered was not disclosed, but reports have claimed that the numbers have a revenue of $122.37 per ticket issued.
UFC 135 is said to be the first UFC event that was held in Denver since “The Ultimate Ultimate” show way back in December 1995. Meanwhile, the company was reported to have visited the Broomfield, Colorado two times, but only for the UFC Fight Night and UFC on Versus cards.
The Colorado State Boxing Commission is expected to formally confirm the given figures soon.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013