- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
UFC 133 prelims, that was aired on Spike TV, obtained an average of 1.4 million viewers last Saturday night.
According to reports, last Saturday’s UFC 133 prelims gained an average of 1.4 million viewers on Spike TV, pulling an overall rating of 1.0. The recent UFC event was the No. 1 rated program among the key 18-49 male demographic for basic cable networks on Saturday night.
The said 1.4 million average is just too short to beat the UFC 131 numbers which gained 1.6 million viewers. However, UFC 133’s average viewer is enough to beat UFC 132 with 1.2 million viewers.View Article Source »
The number of audience participation for UFC Fight Night broke the September 2009 record. Now, UFC Fight Night 24 breaks it with a whooping 2.4 million views.
The final numbers for last Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 24 in Seattle are out. And it breaks the record once again.
UFN 24 now reigns as the most watched UFC Fight Night telecast since September 2009. The rating released last Tuesday reveals a 2.4 million audience participation. The welterweights promised to be main event and with the numbers breaking history, they certainly proved their strength.
The overall show pulled an average of 2.2 million viewers for the Saturday night broadcast, and rated a 2.3 in males 18-34.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013