- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
The year 2011 will open with a bang, as UFC 125 will conclude the opening of another chapter for the promotion. And to make things hotter, a bout between Mike Pyle vs. Ricardo Almeida is set for UFC 128 on March.
While UFC 125 is nearly here, another fight is slated for the next big thing on 2011. Mike Pyle and Ricardo Almeida will take part on UFC 128 event on March. Verbal agreements were already closed. All fans need to do is wait for the official announcement of the upcoming welterweight fight.
The event is not yet official, but UFC 128 is expected to take place on March 19, at the Prudential Center in Newark, and will air on pay-per-view. The Almeida vs Pyle bout will likely be part of the televised main card.
More UFC 128 news after the break.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013