- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
UFC 127 already ended, but fans are still screaming, "Jon Fitch deserves to win!" Are you one of them?
If you let the people – who are not a fan of MMA – watch the UFC 127, they would say that Jon Fitch won the battle last Saturday. Unfortunately, it’s the judges’ job to decide who won. And the last Saturday’s brawl resulted to a draw according to two of the three umpires.
It seems that people, MMA fan or not, would have done a better job of judging than the pros — and that is an unfortunate fact. That said, Jon Fitch deserves a decision win at UFC 127. In addition to this, ending the match to a draw is a collaboration of facts that MMA has bad judges and wrong judging criteria.
Simply put, the UFC 127 match gave people another reason why the MMA needs judging reform. Perhaps, UFC President – Dana White – would listen.
Do you agree with the judges’ decision? Share your opinions by leaving a comment.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013