- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Ovince St. Preux believes that he's now ready to face notable fighters to test his standing in the light heavyweight division.
Almost two years ago, Ovince St. Preux was an unknown MMA fighter with a losing record searching for a rebound. When he returned to action in February of last year, he finished Brett Chism with a 75-second TKO finish, and Chris Hawk with a 47-second upset at Strikeforce: Nashville’s preliminary card. His performance caught the attention of the promotion’s brass, leading him back to Strikeforce twice. It was responded with a victory over Benji Radach and Antwain Britt. In addition to this, he also obtained wins over Jason Day and Claudio Godoi.
Then by the end of 2010, Ovince St. Preux anchors a 6-0 record.Read the rest of the article »
Strikeforce Challengers 17's main card is now complete, as a light heavyweight match between Joe Cason and Ovince St-Preux was added to the event.
A previously reported match-up between light heavyweight fighters, Joe Cason and Ovince St-Preux is now official for Strikeforce Challengers 17. The bout will complete the tournament’s five-fight main card.
Kicking off on July 22 at The Pearl in Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Strikeforce Challengers 17 will feature a trilogy fight between Roger Bowling and Bobby Voelker. The night’s main card will air live in Showtime.
The complete Strikeforce Challengers 17 main card is posted below.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013