- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
At OddsShark, Jon Jones goes -500 while Rampage Jackson is an underdog at +400.
UFC 135: Jones vs Jackson is just less than a week away, and OddsShark has already posted its fight odds for the upcoming event. For the first time, since snatching the light heavyweight title from Mauricio “Shogun” Rua, Jon Jones will defend his title against former titleholder — Quinton “Rampage” Jackson.
Jon Jones has blown through each of his Octagon opponents, amassing a 7-1 record under the UFC banner. That said, it’s a no brainer that he is a favorite at -500. Rampage Jackson, on the other hand, was able to beat Matt Hamill at UFC 130 — earning his shot at the light heavyweight title. However, he is a odds-on underdog with a +400 mark.
Will Quinton “Rampage” Jackson be able to pull it off on Saturday? UFC 135: Jones vs Jackson will go down on September 24 at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013