- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
The Ultimate Fighter season 13 kicks off last Wednesday, as Brock Lesnar and Junior Dos Santos picked their team members. Whose team got the first score? Check out Fighting Insider's TUF 13 recap.
Welcome to Fighting Insider’s first episode recap of The Ultimated Fighter season 13! TUF 13 is an all-welterweight season, featuring UFC Heavyweight contenders – Brock Lesnar and Junior Dos Santos – as coaches.
UFC President, Dana White, greets the contestants and announced that the elimination round was axed. However, he added that the “wild-card fight” is sticking around. At the audition process, the fighters worked out while Brock Lesnar and Junior Dos Santos get a feel of what they have available to them. After that, the coaches head to a private meeting with Dana White to pick their team members.
Dana White returns to face the hopeful MMA fighters, who were fresh from the shower, and announced the lucky team members.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013