- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
After his loss at UFC 121, Gabriel Gonzaga delivered the bad news on Twitter that he will no longer return to the octagon.
Formar title contender Gabriel “Napao” Gonzaga is officially kicked out from UFC after his loss to Brendan Schaub at UFC 121.
The Brazilian revealed this news on his personal Twitter account:
“Official now, out of UFC,” Gonzaga wrote. “Back to normal life and BJJ forever.”
During his stint in the UFC, Gonzaga made the 7-5 overall and claimed his biggest mark when he knocked out former Pride open weight Grand Prix champion Mirko CroCop.
After his victory over CroCop, Gonzaga faced Randy Couture in the octagon. Unfortunately, he lost by TKO. Since then, Gonzaga went uo and down on his fighting record.
let’s see what the fututre old for this fighter.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013