- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Dana White said in MMAjunkie that Anderson Silva will not be fighting for the promotion's November debut in FOX.
According to UFC President, Dana White, middleweight champion – Anderson Silva – wants big fights from opponents in different weight class. However, a quick return at November’s UFC on FOX is not in the champ’s cards.
Dana White said in an one-on-one interview at MMAjunkie that Anderson Silva will not fight on the promotion’s November 12 debut in FOX. However, he left the door open for just anything else.
“Anderson wants big fights, and he doesn’t know how much longer he’s going to fight. But he wants big fights. He wants fights that are going to mean something.”
But although Anderson Silva won’t be able to have a quick turn around now, Dana White expects the fighter to fulfill his promise and compete five more times over the next two years. If the middleweight champion remains undefeated and continues to duel against big names, the UFC president said that the fighter will have quite the retirement nest egg.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013