- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
A UFC newcomer, Mike Stumpf, will step in to replace the injured Daniel Roberts to face TJ Waldburger for the upcoming UFC Fight Night.
UFC =announced on Monday that a newcomer, Mike Stumpf, will replace Daniel ‘Ninja’ Roberts to face TJ Waldburger for the UFC Fight Night 25. The said move was done after Daniel Roberts was pulled out of the match due to injury. Based on sources inside the latter’s camp, the fighter suffered an injury while he is on training. However, the nature and severity of the injury are unknown at this time.
Replacing Danile Roberts’ place will be Team Curran fighter, Mike Stumpf, who will make his UFC debut with an 11-2 record overall. He has fought in several promotions over the years but primarily in the Midwest based XFO shows.
The bout between Mike Stumpf and TJ Waldburger will remain on the preliminary portion of the show taking place in New Orleans this weekend.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013