- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Marking his debut under the promotion, Mike Easton is set to face Jeff Hougland at UFC on Versus 6 event in Washington.
Mike Easton is now preparing for his first match-up under the UFC promotion. Sources close to the event reported lately that the reigning Ultimate Warrior Challenge bantamweight champion will be meeting a recent newcomer, Jeff Hougland, at the forthcoming UFC on Versus 6.
The event is said to take place at Verizon Center in Washington, D.C on October 1. The night’s main card will be airing on Versus. Take note that the bantamweight match-up between Hougland and Easton will be a part of the preliminary card.
Mike Easton (10-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) signed under contract for the UFC last July 26, 2011. This Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt holder attained multiple victories, including split-decision wins over John Dodson and former WEC champion Chase Beebe. However, after defending his title against Beebe, he suffered from an elbow injury which forced him to undergo multiple surgeries keeping the MMA fighter out of the cage for two years.
Jeff Hougland (10-4 MMA, 1-0 UFC), meanwhile, is readying for his second UFC fight — following his promotional debut at UFC 132, wherein he defeated Donny Walker via a unanimous-decision. The fighter currently holds a record of 1-4, which includes the TKO loss over Gilbert Melendez at WEC 6 way back in March 2003.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013