- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Middleweight top contenders Vitor Belfort (19-8 MMA, 8-4 UFC) and Yushin Okami (25-5 MMA, 9-2 UFC) are going toe-to-toe in Germany in November, as some reports say.
UFC 122 will possibly feature the two fighters at Konig Pilsener Arena in Oberhausen, Germany. Spike TV, UFC’s long-time network partner, will air the event via same-day delay.
UFC middleweight first timer Belfort has been the good next bet for a title shot, as long as his camp is concerned. A year has passed since his first UFC appearance where a first-round knockout of opponent Rich Franklin was rendered. His five-time winning streak makes him one viable contender after the rematch between current champ Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen takes place at the end of the year or early 2011.
Meanwhile, even Dana White himself determined Okami as a likely contender at a 185-pound title fight. Okami seems to have the story of an underdog as he has struggled to get into the action in aired main card brawls before this.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013