- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
The "MFC 34: Total Recall" event was held tonight at the Mayfield Inn Trade and Conference Centre in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
The Maximum Fighting Championship promotion has held their “MFC 34: Total Recall” event at the Mayfield Inn Trade and Conference Centre in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The show was televised via AXS TV. The event featured headliners lightweights Adam Lynn and Mukai Maromo.Read the rest of the article »
Although Antonio McKee was released by UFC after his split decision loss at UFC 125, his fate is on for a new twist as he defends his vacated lightweight title at Maximum Fighting Championship on February.
Antonio McKee got one shot in the Octagon, lost via split decision at UFC 125, and was sent home packing. But before he entered the promotion, McKee was a lightweight champion at Maximum Fighting Championship in early 2009. Hence, he will put his title on the line for the second time at MFC 28 against Drew Fickett.
The McKee vs Fickett will serve as a co-main event at MFC 28. The bout is set to take place on February 25, at the River Cree Resort and Casino, just outside Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. MFC 28 will air live on HDNet Fights. Will Antonio McKee redeem his MMA career this time?View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013