- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
M-1 will make its second promotional effort in Showtime on July 8, featuring a heavyweight match between Kenny Garner and Pat Bennett.
M-1 announced last Tuesday that their second promotional event in Showtime will air from The Hangar in Costa Mesa, California. Headlining the upcoming event is a heavyweight bout, pitting Kenny Garner and Pat Bennett.
Kenny Garner will replace Guram Gugenishvili, who was forced out of the event due to injuries in his left arm and wrist. Pat Bennett, on the other hand, is coming from a decision win over Alexander Volkov. Their match-up will serve as a rematch, since both fighters met in September 2010 and Kenny Garner won via first round TKO in M-1 Selection Americas Tournament.
The upcoming tournament will mark M-1’s second installment in Showtime, and will kick off on July 8.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013