- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
As BJ Penn's prepares for Jon Fitch, his training includes working with a former rival in the Ultimate Fighting Championship -- Matt Hughes.
As UFC 127 draws near, BJ Penn gears up against Jon Fitch with the help of his former rival — Matt Hughes. Hughes spent several days in Hawaii last week to train BJ Penn for the upcoming UFC 127.
Jon Fitch’s approach to mixed martial arts revolves around wrestling. But Matt Hughes has a lot of knowledge in wrestling too. He is also one of the few high-end wrestlers in MMA who knows what it’s like to be in the cage with BJ Penn. Hence, it only makes sense why BJ Penn would ask for Hughes’ assistance in training.
Can Matt Hughes’ training session with BJ Penn help the latter to make it through? There’s only one way to find out. So for more UFC 127 news, just keep it posted here on Fighting Insider.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013