- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Maiquel Falcao will fight for the first time since being cut by the UFC, as he faces Julio Cesar Bilik at Centurion MMA 2.
After being released by UFC, Maiquel Falcao will fight again at Centurion MMA 2 against Julio Cesar Bilik.
It should be remembered that UFC President, Dana White, criticized Maiquel Falcao’s lack of aggression during his match against Gerald Harris last November. And while he was expected to face Tom Lawlor at UFC 134 in Rio de Janeiro, he was silently released by the promotion last May. Meanwhile, Julio Cesar Bilik is carrying a ten-fight win streak with six knock outs on the competition.
Also in the Centurion MMA 2 card is match between Ricardo Tirloni and Dimitry Zebrovsky, and a welterweight battle pitting Franklin Jensen and Christiano Marques. The Centurion MMA 2 bout will take action on July 9 in Itajai, Santa Catarina, Brazil.View Article Source »
The Maiquel Falcao vs Tom Lawlor bout is currently in the works for the UFC Rio fight card. Who among the two will continue his winning ways this August?
A UFC Rio match pitting Maiquel Falcao against Tom Lawlor is in the works for the Rio de Janeiro card.
Maiquel Falcao made his UFC debut last November 2010 at UFC 123: Rampage vs Machida, where he defeated Gerald Harris via unanimous decision. The always entertaining Tom Lawler, on the other hand, was last seen at UFC 121: Lesnar vs Velasquez, giving Patrick Cote his walking papers.
The UFC Rio will take place on August 27 at the HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013