- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
A change has been made to the upcoming UFC 124 card as Canadian Jason MacDonald has been forced off the card with an unknown injury. Stepping in to replace him will be fellow countrymen Jesse "Water" Bongfeldt.
Canadian fighter, Jason MacDonald has been forced out of the UFC 124 card due to an unkown injury. But fellow Canadian, Jesse Bongfeldt, will step in to replace him. Bongfeldt will now face Rafael Natal in a middleweight fight of the upcoming event. Bongfeldt made his first appearance in UFC, carrying a seven-fight winning streak. However, he haven’t fought since September 2009. He competed in different shows and organizations over the recent years, and holds a submission win over T.J. Grant.
The Jesse Bongfeldt and Rafael Natal match will be part of the preliminary undercard portion of UFC 124 that will be held in Montreal.View Article Source »
MacDonald will be back in action and will face Natal at UFC 124 this December. Can The Athlete's ankle endure the upcoming Tourney, or will Natal find another distress?
UFC middleweight fighter Jason MacDonald is eying his return in the Octagon at UFC 124, and is slated to meet Rafael Natal. Jason “The Athlete” MacDonald is still mending his broken ankle — an injury he acquired at UFC 113 after meeting John Salter. Fortunately, MacDonald has been medically cleared to train since July, and anticipates to return into action this December.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013