- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
UFC 134 presents an exciting fight card, as five bouts were confirmed for the upcoming tournament.
The UFC 134 – which will hold on August 27 at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – is shaping up with its recently confirmed fight card. UFC 134’s latest confirmation is Anderson Silva’s middleweight title defense against Yushin Okami.
Meanwhile, Dana White said that the bout between undefeated Edson Barboza and Ross ‘The Real Deal’ Pearson is now being settled through verbal agreement. Edson Barboza recently won a Fight of the Night at his second UFC appearance, while Ross Pearson defeated Spencer Fisher at UFC 127.Read the rest of the article »
UFC Prelims is making a comeback, as Spike TV will feature two preliminary bouts of UFC 128: Shogun vs Jones.
It’s confirmed! Spike TV will return to featuring its UFC Prelims program. They will telecast undercard bouts from UFC 128: Shogun vs Jones live. The one hour program will feature a light heavyweight fight between Luis Cane and Eliot Marshall. The lightweight battle pitting Edson Barboza and Anthony Njokuani is also part of the live telecast.
UFC 128: Shogun vs Jones will take action on March 19 at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, and will greenlit a light heavyweight title bout between Mauricio “Shogun” Rua and Jon Jones. The Spike TV broadcast will start at 9:00 pm EST, while the pay-per-view main card will air at 10:00 pm EST.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013