- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
It's "Hektor" against "Storm" for the next Bellator Title Match on October 28. Will Hector Lombard still wear his belt? Or will Alexander Shlemenko snatch it from him this time?
Bellator Middleweight Champion, Hektor Lombard, is likely to defend his title against Alexander Shlemenko on October 28. The title match will be at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, California. The Lombard-Shlemenko bout will depend on the former’s health condition from the non-title fight against Goodman.
Howard Lombard currently has one of the longest unbeaten streak with 18-0-1 record on his résumé. He scored the fastest knockout in Bellator history, when he beat Jay Silva in six seconds. Alexander Shlemenko, on the other hand, is a 26 years old winner of the Bellator season two tournament. The “Storm” defeated Matt Major, Hess and Bryan Baker in succession, setting up a match against Lombard.
View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013