- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Veteran welterweight Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos is expected to make a promotional debut this Februaury
Former Strikeforce fighter and Veteran welterweight, Evangelista “Cyborg” Santos has officially signed with Legacy Fighting Championship organization.
Santos has yet to make a MMA return, since losing to Jordan Mein, more than a year ago, via a TKO defeat. It was his second straight loss. He had no scheduled bout after his misfortune, so he requested to be released from Strikeforce.
Before he series of defeat, he boasts of a back-to-back victories against Daniel Zarate and Marius Zaromskis.
He is expected to make a promotional debut this Februaury on AXS TV.View Article Source »
Hieron was originally set to fight Mike Bronzoulis, who was pulled out due to an injury
Hieron was scheduled to fight former LFC welterweight titleholder Mike Bronzoulis, who was forced to withdraw from the event due to an injury. Replacing him is Brazilian veteran and LFC newcomer Romario Da Silva.Read the rest of the article »
Clay Hantz is set to replace injured Jesus Rivera in the headliner for upcoming Legacy Fighting Championship 11 event.
Clay Hantz will now officially replace injured Jesus Rivera in a bout against Jorge “Macaco” Patino in the headliner for the upcoming Legacy Fighting Championships 11 event. The two will duel for the vacant lightweight title.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013