- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
A successful ACL operation, a brighter-looking prognosis and a journey back to Strikeforce. The road is wide for the recovery of the promotion's former light heavyweight champion Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal.
“We have a lot of advanced tools for Mo’s rehab ready to go. This has been a great learning experience for all of us, but now the hard work begins…,” Lawal’s manager Ryan Parsons relayed.
The athlete and his manager are planning the former’s cage comeback after six months. It is not impossible for the former collegiate wrestler to bounce back. He was injured in the knee in his first title defense against Rafael “Feijao” Cavalcante at the August’s Strikeforce “Houston”. He was floored in the third round until a referee stoppage was forced.
Lawal had been one of the most distinguished fighters of Strikeforce until his injury. His doctor is expecting a 100% recovery for the successfully-operated fighter.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013