- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Moving on with the MMA Training, Fighting Insider brings you the Kettlebell Snatch.
The Kettlebell Snatch, one of the basic Kettlebell exercises, is one of the most difficult moves to master. It should only be attempted after you’ve mastered the Kettlebell Clean.
In Kettlebell Snatch, the most challenging part is getting the punch through at the end of the move correct. When done correctly, you can position the Kettlebell behind your wrist without getting bruises.
Watch Best Kettlebell Workout’s Kettlebell Snatch Technique video after the jump.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013