- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
“I can beat this guy in a boxing match. I’ll also tap him out on the ground. This is mixed martial arts. I can do it all.” - Nick Diaz
Nick Diaz finally got his revenge after earning a unanimous decision win over KJ Noons. Diaz won his eighth consecutive match and retains his welterweight title at STRIKEFORCE: Diaz vs Noons 2 main event.
It is note worth taking, though, that the Cesar Gracie product changed his strategy by coming out orthodox. Diaz also used his reach to keep his opponent at bay. Early in the first round, Diaz rattled Noons with a perfectly timed straight right hand.Read the rest of the article »
After the No-Way-in-Hell Alert that Manny Pacquiao plans to try mixed martial arts, it seems like someone is willing to give the Boxing King a shot. But it still a thing of the future. Who knows?
Karl James “KJ” Noons already muster a 10-2 record in his mixed martial arts career, and may be the only fighter who anchors an akin boxing trail of 11-2 and 5 KOs. Sporting an outstanding transcript, Noons is eager to welcome the Pound-for-pound King of Boxing — Manny Pacquiao — in the MMA. But after that’s all been said and done in the cage, Noons is willing to step inside the ring with him too. If this bout will ever come into fruition, only time will tell. Still, KJ Noons deserves a round of applause as he shows his guts in facing anyone, both inside the cage and the ring.
Is it time for fans to realize that boxing and MMA can co-exist?View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013