- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Masato and 'Kid' Yamamoto combine forces to fight for Japan's recovery
Masato Kobayashi and Norifumi “Kid” Yamamoto, who are Japan’s pride in MMA, has merged last Saturday at Roppongi Hills Arena to promote the “Stands Up Japan” charity event. The said affair will help the victims of the earthquake and tsunami that hit the country last March 11.
Masato Kobaya, who doesn’t step in the ring since he won the 2008 K-1 WORLD MAX GP championship, has returned in the MMA scene to face Kenichi Ogata and Japan’s karate champion, Kazuya Yasuhiro. Meanwhile, Rumina Sato, a former pacific rim title holder and SHOOTO legend, took Yamamoto’s place to fight Iwate-based fighter – Jin Hirano – whose house and gym was crashed by the tsunami.View Article Source »
Giorgio Petrosyan once again proved that he is the best kickboxer in the world, as he won an unprecedented second consecutive K-1 WORLD MAX GP at the Ryogoku Kokugikan.
Giorgio Petrosyan once again won a K-1 World Max GP at the Ryoku Kokugikan. He defeated Yoshihiro Sato by unanimous decision, capturing his unprecedented second K1 crown.
Petrosyan and Sato came to the K-1 World Max in a roughly equal condition. But it was clear in the onset that Petrosyan has no equal in K-1. With Giorgio Petrosyan’s victory, he becomes the first fighter to defend a K-1 Max belt ever. And with that, he is arguably the most dominant fighter in kickboxing today.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013