- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Bellator MMA aims to reinforce their roster by signing 28-0 prospect Julio Cesar Neves Jr.
Bellator MMA has recently signed the unbeaten Brazilian prospect Julio Cesar Neves Jr., younger brother of Rafel Silva. Neves, who is commonly referred to as “Morceguinho” by his fans in Brazil, has compiled an outstanding record of 28 wins without a single loss. In addition, only three of his opponents made it to the final bell. He has won 17 of his fights by KO/TKO and the other eight came by submission. Morceguinho has fought 15 times this year including a highlight reel knockout over Denel Chuleta in the Brazilian regional circuit WSOC.
“I came to Bellator to fight the best in the world,” states Neves regarding his signing with the organization. “The Bellator featherweight division has some of the best fighters in the world, and I want to fight the best.”
The details of his debut have not been revealed until now but most likely, he will be participating in the next season of Bellator’s featherweight tournament.
Meanwhile, his older brotherhas just won the Bellator bantamweight tourney this earlier this month. He is scheduled to fight the reigning bantamweight champion Eduardo Dantas in the early part of 2014.
[Photos from sherdog.com (Credit: Gleidson Venga)]View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013