- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Bryan Baker looks on the brighter side for his fight against Jeremy Horn at Bellator 30 in Kentucky.
Bellator Season 2 middleweight semifinalist Bryan Baker and Jeremy Horn will take center stage at Bellator 30 on Sept.23 at Louisville, Ky.
Baker made his point clear regarding his goal. “The whole goal was to have a shot at the title, and I didn’t get to that point, so obviously there is disappointment. I didn’t get much of a chance to show my abilities in that fight, but I’m excited I get another chance in Louisville to give the fans a good show.”Read the rest of the article »
The gold slipped out of Bryan Baker's hands in the second season of the Bellator. And then yesterday, he was given a second chance to grab it.
Baker will see eye-to-eye with former UFC contender and consistent MMA prizewinner Jeremy Horn at the Bellator 30–which is taking place at Fourth Street Live! in Louisville, Kentucky on September 30–as confirmed by the promotion in a press release yesterday. The WEC veteran scored a seven straight winning record in the second season tournament, but […]Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013