- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
“I took that fight completely on my own, I wanted to do it. It was an opportunity and I took it.” ---Jan “Cuddles” Finney
Jan “Cuddles” Finney does not want fans to feel sorry for her after her fight with Cris “Cyborg” Santos last June.
“I know people mean well, and it’s great to hear all the feedback about having such a great heart, but I want to be known also that I have good skills as a fighter.”
Also, she does not want people to think she was forced to face a much larger opponent just to land a place inside the Strikeforce.
“I took that fight completely on my own, I wanted to do it. It was an opportunity and I took it.”
Now, it is her time to shine again as she faces Liz Carmouche at the Strikeforce Challengers Series event in Jackson, Miss.Read the rest of the article »
“I want to just to stay at the same pace I’m going now, and if something pops up, take it and keep bettering myself as a fighter.”---Liz Carmouche
Stepping into the against Jan Finney, Liz Carmouche feels she is far from being considered as an underdog.
Staying undefeated for a year now, Carmouche continues to improve her fighting skills. Also, she feels she owes it a lot to her trainer.
“I have a lot of trust in my trainer, and he’s not the type of person to throw you in unprepared.”
“It’s just a natural progression. I’ve been working on everything, pretty much just trying to step up all my skill levels, which I feel have increased greatly since my last fight.”Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013