- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
There's a change in the welterweight line-up for the upcoming UFC 123: "Rampage vs. Machida". Brian Foster will be stepping in to face Matt Brown, after Rory MacDonald was forced to bow out of the Nov. 20 contest.
With Rory MacDonald suffering from a knee injury, the welterweight line-up for UFC 123 has been changed. Happy to take MacDonald’s place is the HIT Squad product, Brian Foster, that will face Matt Brown at the November 20 contest.
Matt Brown is coming from a crafty submission loss by Chris Lytle at UFC 116 back in July. And like Matt Brown, Brian Foster is also a victim of a well-planned submission loss.Read the rest of the article »
For the third time, Matt Hughes and BJ Penn will fight against each other inside the Octagon. Who will be knocked out this time around? And who will pave the way for UFC 123 in Detroit?
For the third time, former UFC champs Matt Hughes and BJ Penn will meet at welterweight in UFC 123, that will take place at The Palace in Detroit. Hughes and Penn first fought at UFC 46 in January of 2004, wherein Penn submitted Hughes with a rear naked choke. But prior to that match, Hughes had defended the welterweight belt for five straight times. They met again at UFC 63, at which point Hughes — champion again that time — won with a third round TKO to contend his title.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013