- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Jay Hieron and Steve Carl will fill the final two spots of Bellator's 170-pound tournament and will face each other on March 5 at an event yet to be announced.
Jay Hieron and Steve Carl will meet in Bellator’s upcoming welterweight tournament on March 5. They will fill in the two final spots at the promotion’s 170-pound tournament. Bellator’s upcoming March 5 event will air on MTV2, but no further details were officially announced as of the moment.
This upcoming bout will be Jay Hieron’s debut in Bellator, after more than 13 months in the sideline and two stints at Strikeforce. Steve Carl, on the other hand, is coming from a victory over Tyler Stinson last August via technical submission.
More updates are sure to come, so keep it posted here on Fighting Insider.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013