- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Lightweight Maximo Blanco will show his prowers and fresh talent at Strikeforce.
A new MMA fighter named Maximo Blanco will make his way at Strikeforce as he signed four-fight deal with the organization.
Lightweight Maximo Blanco has defeated Won Sik Park at Sengoku Raiden Championships via unanimous decision last December. He has six winning streaks including five knockouts that make his name a bit scary at Strikeforce.
The 27-year-old Venezuelan Blanco has won a bronze medal in freestyle wrestling in the 2007 Pan American Games in Rio de Janeiro Brazil. He has studied high school in Japan, he later broaden his fighting skills under Olympic judo gold medalist trainer Hidehiko Yoshida and started his MMA career in August 2008.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013