- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Would you like a Dan Henderson vs Fedor Emelianenko superfight? Or would your like Dan Henderson to compete with the Mousasi vs Kyle winner? Take your pick.
Strikeforce’s new Light Heavyweight champ, Dan Henderson, says he will give it one more go this summer before taking his time off with his family. And the next logical contender on his list would be the winner of Gegard Mousasi vs Mike Kyle fight. However, Dan Henderson also pointed out that he is open to meeting Fedor Emelianenko inside the cage.
According to the new champ, his priority is to defend his title. But while on that, Dan Henderson is also willing to fight at middleweight or heavyweight if the right opportunity comes. And Fedor Emelianenko could present such a favorable circumstance. However, the Henderson vs Emelianenko superfight seems unlikely, since the front-runner for the Light Heavyweight champion’s return will be the winner of Mousasi vs Kyle bout.
If you were to ask, who would you like to see a Dan Henderson vs Fedor Emelianenko superfight?View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013