- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Benson Henderson and Frankie Edgar are set to duel in a lightweight bout, at the upcoming UFC 150 event.
Sources confirm that lightweight fighters Benson Henderson and Frankie Edgar are set to fight each other at the upcoming UFC 150 event. UFC officials have yet to confirm this news.
Edgar was initially encouraged by UFC president Dana White to drop to 145 pounds, however he refused to heed this suggestion. Henderson was expected to fight Anthony Pettis, after Pettis defeated Joe Lauzon via a knockout at UFC 144.
UFC 150 is expected to take place on August 11 and may be held at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. These details have yet to be finalized.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013