- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Kyle Noke receives a good news from his physicians after being caught in an inverted heel hook by Ed Herman.
Former Ultimate Fighter competitor, Kyle Noke, received good news after visiting his doctors due to a twisted leg at UFC on Versus 5. He visited his doctors after being caught in an inverted heel hook performed by his opponent, Ed Herman, during their UFC on Versus 5 bout in Milwaukee.
The torque from the maneuver saw Kyle Noke’s leg twisted in a very nasty direction. As seen in the replay, it seems that his kneecap literally shifted away from his leg.
The good news is that, although a MRI revealed only a grade two sprain, his manager – Jahani Curl – said that Kyle Noke will start his therapy on Monday and shouldn’t keep him out of the action for a long period of time. The said loss in UFC on Versus 5 will serve as the Australian fighter’s first defeat since his debut in the promotion. Kyle Noke will continue his rest for the next few weeks, while he works his way back into full competition later this year.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013