- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Gina Carano is now set to return to her training after suffering from a mysterious ailment.
Good news for Women’s MMA fans: Gina Carano has already been cleared by her personal doctor to resume training, and if ever it goes well, she will be returning to the cage soon. Though her camp hasn’t announced any official comeback date for her, GinaCarano’s manager is positive to have a return before the year ends.
According to a source close to manager, Scott Karp, it’s far from a promise but she will be back in training soon. “She’s feeling good,” Karp confirmed. “She’s ready to get back in there and train.”Read the rest of the article »
Gina Carano is gearing up to return inside the cage, as she trains in New Mexico with Team Jackson/Winkeljohn.
Strikeforce star, Gina Carano, begins her training at Team Jackson/Winkeljohn in New Mexico, in preparation for her return to action in June.
She spent her entire training career around the Las Vegas area, originally training Muay Thai with Master Toddy. Following that, Gina Carano advanced her MMA training at Xtreme Couture.
She’s been out of action for more than a year since her loss to Cris “Cyborg” Santos. Prior to her return, Gina Carano filmed her part in Haywire. The female Strikeforce star will train with the team to gear up for her tentative June return at the promotion’s event in Dallas.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013