- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Who between Roberts and Soto will have a good start for the new year?
Daniel “Ninja” Roberts will return to the octagon to face Greg Soto in the welterweight fight at UFC 125. The fight will take place on Jan. 1.
Roberts already announced the fight via his personal twitter. Roberts has been showing to the world how great fighter he is with the 11-1 record. His fast approach in his last fight with Mike Guymon made him take home the night bonus of the said event.
On the other hand, Greg Soto is fresh from from his win against British fighter Nick Osipczak at UFC 118.
This welterweight fight against Roberts and Soto will take place in Las Vegas on New Year’s Day. It is part of the undercard fights for UFC 125.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013