- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
The final line-up for this Saturday’s UFC event is now set with 13 bouts. The main card will feature six fights, four for the FX televised prelims and 2 bouts for its Facebook prelims.
Just last week, Geronimo dos Santos was pulled out of the card due to undisclosed reasons, and now his contender, Gabriel Gonzaga has been dropped too. Their bout was supposed to be a part of the FX-televised prelims.
“UFC 153: Silva vs. Bonnar” is set to take place this October 12 at the HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.View Article Source »
Geronimo ‘Mondragon’ Dos Santos was pulled out of the UFC 153 card, due to undisclosed reasons
Brazilian heavyweight fighter, Geronimo ‘Mondragon’ Dos Santos was scheduled to make a UFC debut in the upcoming UFC 153 event. However, due to undisclosed reasons, he was pulled out of the fight card.
UFC officials reveal their decision earlier today but offered no additional information on Dos Santos’ case.
Dos Santos was set to fight Gabriel Gonzaga. Gonzaga is now left without any opponent. It is also unclear what UFC officials plan for him.
“UFC 153: Silva vs. Bonnar” will be held at the HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, this October 13.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013