- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
UFC signs nine official match-ups for UFC 130 fight card, including a trilogy rematch between Frankie Edgar and Gray Maynard.
UFC 130: Edgar vs Maynard 3 signs nine official match-ups for the upcoming May 28 event.
TUF season 3 winner, Kendall Grove, will welcome Tim Boetsch in the Octagon for a middleweight brawl. Meanwhile, Demetrius Johnson will square off with Renan Barao in a 135-pound showdown. In addition to this, UFC 130 will also highlight a light heavyweight match between Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Matt Hamill. Also in the card is a heavyweight duel pitting Frank Mir and Roy Nelson.
See the complete fight card after the skip.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013