- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
UFC fans, set your alarms. The countdown and preview for UFC 119 air tonight on Spike TV and we are sure you don't want to miss a thing.
Be reminded that the UFC’s tradition of pre-event preview returns tonight for the “Countdown to UFC 119: Mir vs. Cro Cop.” This will start at 10:47 PM ET/PT on Spike TV and gives the spotlight to the UFC 119 headliners Frank Mir and Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic. For those who can’t catch up tonight, there is a replay on Wednesday 11PM ET/PT and Saturday 1AM and 1PM ET/PT on Spike TV.
It will also focus on co-headliners Antonio Rogerio Nogueira and Ryan Bander. Although UFC’s 205-pound division is filled with contenders, UFC’s Dana White said that the Nogueira vs Bader could have title implications.Read the rest of the article »
Cro Cop supporters should all rejoice. Since your UFC 119 bet, Mikro Cro Cop Filipovic, is still on the headline for UFC 119. Croatian news which said that he cannot fight is a fallacy.
UFC headliner Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic suffers an eye injury, but he’s still going to fight and next weeks’s main event with Frank Mir.
Last Friday, Dana White said that the Croatian news which said that an eye injury might force Cro Cop to step out of the Sept.25 headliner is “untrue”.
“His last day of sparring – the last 10 minutes of the last day of sparring – he got poked in the eye,” said White, who was in Rosemead, Calif., for the latest UFC Gym opening. “But he’s seen an opthamologist; he’s seen everybody.”Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013