- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
UFC Fight Night 23 participants were issued 10 day suspensions each. Some are even suspended for a longer period of time.
The “UFC Fight Night 23: UFC Fight for the Troops 2″ has its own fair share of suspensions. However, some fighters are restricted to do vigorous activities longer than others.
The event concluded last Jan. 22 at Fort Hood in Texas. The main card aired on Spike TV while the preliminaries streamed on Facebook.
A mandatory 8 to 10-day suspensions were given to all of the fighters. Meanwhile, Evan Dunham, Hague and George Roop – were all issued 31-day suspensions following knockout losses.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013