- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Chris Lytle, Dan Hardy and Donald Cerrone were able to get a bonus of $65,000 after their fights at UFC on Versus 5.
UFC on Versus 5, which took place in Milwaukee last Sunday night, is filled with finishes and exciting bouts that left UFC officials with some difficulty on choosing the post-fight awards and bonuses.
After the astonishing bout between Dan Hardy and Chris Lytle, it was almost easy to think that the two would be the Fight of the Night. Chris Lytle had difficulty in facing his opponent, but he was still able to manage to end the fight with a submission — earning him the Submission of the Night. He had earned $65,000 each for his two awards, and earned a 2012 Softail Blackline motorcycle from Harley Davidson for his victory. On the other hand, Dan Hardy scored a $65,000 bonus for his part in the fight and a promise from the UFC co-owner and CEO – Lorenzo Fertitta- that he will not be released from the contract despite his fourth consecutive loss.
Meanwhile, Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone obtained the Knockout of Night bonus, which earned him $65,000, after knocking out Charles Oliveira through a hook punch and a knee.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013