- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Due to foot injury, Brian Bowles is out in the WEC 52 card. But hold down your horses because Joseph Benavidez is in to take Bowles' boots. Cross out the Bowles vs Fabiano on your calendar, because it's now Benavidez vs Fabiano for November 11.
The WEC announced last Monday that Joseph Benavidez will step in for Brian Bowles to face Wagnney Fabiano at WEC 52. Bowles was forced to withdraw, due to a broken foot that he acquired in training last week.
The former WEC Bantamweight title contender, Joseph Benavidez, is coming from a split decision loss to Dominick Cruz at WEC 50. Benavidez has ten finishes among his 12 professional fights. Victories over Miguel Torres, Rani Yahya, Jeff Curan and Danny Martinez anchors his resume. Wagnney Fabiano, meanwhile, is currently 2-0 at 135-pounds. Among his 14 victories, Fabiano got two knockouts and seven submissions. Notable wins over Bao Quach, John Gunderson, L.C. Davis, Akitoshi Tamura and Fredson Paixao is included in his record.
The WEC 52 is scheduled for November 11 in Las Vegas.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013