- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Dana White disclosed all his thoughts with regards to the UFC 133 results -- Evans' performance and Hallman's disgusting short-shorts.
Just after the UFC 133 event last Saturday, UFC President – Dana White – had an interview with Karyn Bryant from MMA Heat – in which he clearly commented on some vital aspects of the show. One of which is the impressive bout performance of Rashad Evans over Tito Ortiz.
White agreed that Evans was awesome that night. “Jon Jones tweeted ‘Same old, same old’ – I don’t know what he was seeing. Same old, same old would be if Rashad came in, double leg, lay on the guy for three rounds, and won a decision,” the President stated in his interview. “That was far from the ‘same old, same old’. I’m a huge believer of ring-rust, but that might have blew my whole theory on ring-rust.”
Meanwhile, aside from praising Rashad Evans, White also commented on the trunks which Dennis Hallman wore during his fight against Brian Ebersole last Saturday. He said it was disgusting and even announced that he is serious about banning that kind of bikini bottom from the competition – not because it was too short or revealing – but because it is not appropriate to wear for a combative sport such as MMA.
See Dana White’s complete interview after the cut.Read the rest of the article »
Before you head on to UFC 133: Evans vs Ortiz, check these events created for the fans.
In line to the upcoming UFC 133: Evans vs Ortiz, a list of events for the fans are listed after the cut. The said tournament will kick off on August 6, Saturday, at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. All posted events will be open to the public, unless otherwise stated.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013