- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
The last two fights at this week's TUF 13 is already on the book. Whose team took the lead and who were the lucky wild card picks?
As Fighting Insider jumps into the newest episode of The Ultimate Fighter season 13, Team Lesnar’s latest victory is still fresh in everyone’s mind. But they were not able to close the gap at 3-2 without a cost, as the team’s Clay Harvison injured his pinky during his match against Mick Bowan. So he was brought to the emergency room afterwards.
At their training session, Brock Lesnar discusses the last two preliminary rounds and the possibility of his fighters being wild card picks — including Len Brentley. However, the contentious fighter was found in the cage screaming in agony due to a knee injury. Good thing, the doctor downplays the severity of his injury and, together with Clay Harvison, was relieved.
Back at the gym, Brock Lesnar then announced the next match: Team Lesnar’s Tony Ferguson vs Team Dos Santos’ Justin Edwards. Which leaves the audience with Team Lesnar’s Chuck O’Neil and Team Dos Santos’ Zach Davis for the last preliminary match. Soon, it was fight time.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013