- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Espionage and emotions filled this week's TUF 13 episode. And with the 1-1 score, whose team will take the lead? Check out Fighting Insider's episode 3 recap.
The third episode of The Ultimate Fighter season 13 started with Brock Lesnar meeting his team at the TUF Training Center. The coach expressed his concern that hist first-round pick – Len Bentley – doesn’t seem motivated. Hence, he assembled the troops after an outdoor workout session, explaining that they were among the many unknown fighters that became the chicken salad. Simply put, Brock Lesnar implores his members to stay motivated.
After that, Junior Dos Santos and his team arrives for its session. The cast members are a bit concern on who’s going to replace Keon Caldwell, who left the show in the previous episode. Then came the Randy Couture lookalike, Justin Edwards. He is a one-time Bellator fighter with a 5-0 record courtesy of first-round stoppages.
Soon, it was fight-announcement time with Brock Lesnar taking the center stage. He chose his team’s Len Bentley against Team Dos Santos’ Ryan McGillivray.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013