- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Ultimate Fighting Champion continues to expand world wide. Today, UFC President Dana White announced that they will also air on Fox Sports en Latinoamérica.
UFC’s global invasion continues to expand. Justo today, the company announced a new deal to expand the company’s appearance in Latin America.
Beginning this weekend’s UFC 119’s event, FOX Sports en Latinoamérica will air UFC programming that includes live fight cards. Plus the pre-recorded programming.
“South America is a huge market for the UFC,” UFC president Dana White stated in today’s release. “We look forward to working with FOX Sports Latin America to bring UFC events to fight fans all across the region.”
FOX Sports en Latinoamérica is a Spanish cable channel that broadcasts sports programming 24 hours a day. The network is frequently seen in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
In addition to this, FOX Sports en Latinoamérica will also feature the highlight of the show, “UFC Guerreros” plus a Spanish-language version of the “UFC Countdown” program that will preview each of the fight’s major events.
FOX Sports en Latinoamérica, based in Argentina, is one of the most top billed widely distributed Spanish-language pay television sports network in the world. Terms of the deal with the UFC were not yet released.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013