- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
With UFC stacking good fight cards this year, matchmakers - Joe Silva and Sean Shelby - once again set another main card for UFC 130. Check out the latest UFC 130 fight card below.
After booking almost all major events through UFC 129, UFC matchmakers, Joe Silva and Sean Shelby, once again set the main card for UFC 130. Set to take action on May 28, UFC 130 will be headlined by a third fight between Frankie Edgar and Gray Maynard.
As fans can recall, Frankie Edgar and Gray Maynard recently greenlit UFC 125, wherein Frankie Edgar tried to defend his lightweight championship belt against Gray Maynard. However, the fight ended with a draw, prompting officials to book the third meeting.Read the rest of the article »
'The Bully' and 'The Answer' agreed to meet on New Year's day, as Edgar is set to defend his belt to his number one contender. Will Maynard get his two for two, or will the belt remains to Edgar's hands?
As New Year’s Day graces the start of 2011, it will also be the day the UFC lightweight champ – Frankie Edgar- will put his belt in line as he faces Gray Maynard in the UFC 125 main event. Turning back to the old times, the fighters have met before wherein Maynard gave Edgar the sole defeat of his professional MMA career.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013