- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Due to shouldered injury, Anderson Silva will remain on the sidelines until early 2012.
According to manager, Ed Soares, Anderson Silva’s injured shoulder would most likely keep the middleweight champ on the sidelines until early next year.
The fighter afflicted his shoulder during his training for UFC 134 against Yushin Okami. And while his camp feared that Anderson Silva might need to go surgery, Ed Soares cleared out that the fighter just need to rehab his shoulders to recuperate.
Ed Soares also hoped that Anderson Silva will be able to defend his title again in the first quarter of 2012. However, no opponent has been set yet for the fighter’s return. But fans could get some answers following Chael Sonnen and Brian Stann’s match for UFC 136.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013