- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Kettlebell exercises are also being used in MMA nowadays. But what is Kettlebell anyway?
The Kettlebell, or Girya in Russian, is a cast iron weight which akin to a cannonball plus the handle. Its size may vary from four pounds to 175 pounds, with “pood” used to refer to measurements. A pood roughly tantamount to 35 pounds.
Kettlebell exercises are sometimes used in MMA training since it promotes ballistic exercises. These ballistic exercises combine cardiovascular, strength and flexibility training.
However, kettlebell exercises can be dangerous to those who have shoulder and back problems, or those with weak core.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013