- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
UFC 119 fighters brought some great new by giving good results from their recent drug tests.
Just like the previous drug testings, UFC 119 fighters were free from performance enhancing drugs and drug abuse. All the results turned out to be negative. Andy Means, executive director of Indiana Gaming Commission’s athletic division, confirmed the good news today. UFC 119 is UFC’s debut to Indiana. The main event featured former UFC heavyweight champion Frank Mir. He scored on the third round knocking out Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic.
Both fighters were tested as well as Ryan Bader, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, Chris Lytle, Sean Sherk, Melvin Guillard, C.B. Dollaway and Matt Mitrione. All test results were negative.
The fighters were negative of drug abuse as well, no anabolic steroids on their systems.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013