- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Every fighter has ups and downs. The Diaz-Noon rematch is not an exception. So Noon, a good sport, said it was a good fight. Though on the early rounds he broke his hand and jaw. Jump to the video and see what he says.
KJ Noons speaks on last Saturday’s rematch fight with Nick Diaz. Suffering from a loss, the fighter even made the press laugh with his antics about the fight itself.
KJ Noons broke his hand and jaw during the fight. He also had cuts on his head that were observed and treated after. He has undergone x-ray as well.
See the video after the skip.Read the rest of the article »
Nick Diaz won via unanimous decision over KJ Noons last Saturday. He secured his belt and earned the Welterweight Champion title. It was likely a good rematch to both opponents. But what's the next move after this?
Last Saturday, judges announced the victory of Nick Diaz over K.J. Noons on their welterweight fight. This was a rematch and surely Diaz got the round of applause. Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker thought that this time maybe different. But Diaz proved to be a welterweight champion.
“Personally, I thought it was going to go up and down maybe a little more than it did, but it just turned out to be a straight stand-up fight and I think Nick proved he can box with the best of them,” Coker said after the fight.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013